- Clay Chimeneas are fun and easy to use. No need for roaring fires, the clay soaks up the heat and radiates it out into the surrounding atmosphere.
- This 2 Piece Chimenea also comes with a cooking area and a lid
- Specifications Weights & Dimensions Cooking Area 30 x 30cm Overall Height – Top to Bottom: 70 cm Overall Width – Side to Side: 36 cm Overall Depth – Front to Back: 36 cm Overall Product Weight: 11 kg
- It is important you observe the instructions and maintenance recommendations.
- Not all fuels and lighting fuels can be used in clay chimeneas and they will need protection from rain and frost. You will need to put sand or lava stones in the base of the chimenea and fire it up slowly. Several small fires are recommended before a larger fire is attempted.
- The clay is fire-resistant, but can crack if over-fired. Small cracks can be filled in with fire cement or chim-filler and then the chimenea can continue to be used. Large structural cracks are dangerous and if your chimenea develops one you should stop using it.